At Kegerator Online, we make commercial draft beer systems easy.
Our business is to help you serve great beer and beverages to your customers. We design and sell commercial beer systems. Whether they are long- and short-draw, or whether you only have a few beers or a long row of taps, we can provide you with a draft beer system. With us, you don't need to be a commercial beer system expert. We can even help you arrange the installation through our network of draft beer installers, nationwide!
We keep our costs low and pass the savings along to you.
We keep our operation slim and nimble. Our business is registered in the State of California, and we have partnered with our represented brands to use their nationally networked distribution facilities. By doing this, we can ship directly to your location from the best possible origin site. This not only keeps shipping costs down, but you can get your shipment faster too! Additionally, we keep our overhead down by not having to pay things like rent, utilities, and all the other associated costs on a physical store location. All these savings get passed along to you which is how we can offer some of the most competitive prices available.
Our main priority is to provide every customer with a great customer experience.
We provide superior customer service by following these values:
1. Customer before profit
While every business is in the business of making money, there are different ways to do it. We focus on the long term by following these principles:
- Having happy customers is more important than maximizing profit on any single sale.
- If we need to decide between losing some profit or losing a customer, we choose to keep the customer.
- We deserve to make profit only when the customer wins.
- We always look at things from the customer perspective and try to be one step ahead.
2. Constant improvement
The world is changing unbelievably fast. To keep up, we need to:
- Develop new skills to better serve you, the customer
- Find better ways of doing things
- Stay humble, and hungry for improvement